We know it can be hard for the older generations living alone, and want to help people over 65 stay healthy and safe. With this in mind, we have launched a fantastic new respite offer - stay two weeks, get one free* - available at our care homes located in Battle, Bexhill, Crowborough and Haywards Heath.
There are many reasons you may be looking for short-term respite care for your loved one:
- You think they would benefit from some time being looked after, with care and meals provided, and the opportunity to try new activities and meet new people.
- You may be going on holiday and want reassurance that they are in a safe, caring environment.
- They may be feeling lonely and would benefit from meeting new people and enjoying the varied activities provided at the home.
- You might be considering a permanent move into a care home, and would like a trial visit.
- They may be recovering from an illness or operation.
- You may need some additional support as you have been unwell yourself.
Each of our homes are warm and welcoming. You can rest assured your loved one will enjoy meeting new people and trying new things. They will receive three freshly cooked, nutritionally balanced meals a day, and will have the opportunity to take part in a variety of activities, including live music, quizzes, and exercise sessions, at least twice a day.
If your loved one decides to have a short stay at one of our homes, you can expect a warm welcome upon arrival. Our dedicated and friendly staff will work together with you and your loved one to get to know them and learn how to make their stay an enjoyable one.
We welcome you to visit the home at any time, come along for a free lunch, or join one of our activities.
Please see below for contact details for each home:
*Terms and conditions
- Please note this offer is valid for standard and medium care only
- Cannot be used more than once within a three month period