Night Care Assistant - Woodlands
- Application closing date: 27 Sep 2020 00:00
Let your brilliance shine with Sussex Housing & Care.
We have exciting opportunities. Perhaps you’re looking for work, or have spent recent months reflecting on your life goals?
If you’re looking for job satisfaction, to be part of a friendly and supportive team, and to brighten people’s lives, look no further, though please note the due to the responsibilities of the role previous care experience is essential. We will provide training and support you from the very beginning. We offer a competitive salary, flexible hours, benefits and bonus schemes.
If you share our values;
- to put residents at the heart of everything you do;
- to care about what you do and the impact you have;
- to treat everyone with fairness, dignity, kindness and respect; and
- to make a difference together as one team...
…come and #CareWithUs. We are a Real Living Wage employer and we care about our people.
Due to the responsibilities of the role previous care experience is essential
- Employment Type: Permanent
- Hours: 8pm - 8am Monday to Sunday as per rota
- Pay: £10.20 Hourly
Full-time and part-time positions available
In return, you’ll get a competitive salary, £500 starter bonus, access to other benefits and bonus schemes. We’ll give you excellent support and continuous learning and development, as well as free uniform and parking. Sussex Housing & Care is a not for profit organisation which means that we reinvest any financial surplus back into the organisation to benefit our residents and employees. We are Real Living Wage employer.