Could your loved one do with a spot of brighter living?
Contact us today
To welcome 2021, we have launched a seasonal offer for new care home residents.
Get your first two weeks free.
We know that deciding to move your loved one into a care home can be a tricky decision and we want to help you during this time.
New residents to our care homes currently have to isolate for two weeks upon their arrival - we hope this seasonal offer makes this time more favourable. Rest assured, your loved one will receive our usual full 24 hour care service and one to one activities with our care team, so they can enjoy meeting people from day one. Please see the terms and conditions below.
Here are the full terms and conditions of this offer:
- This offer is valid between 11 January 2021 and 30 March 2021.
- This offer entitles a new resident to Oakwood Court Care Home in Haywards Heath or Saxonwood Care Home in Battle, a free stay for two weeks (14 days) when booking for a minimum stay of four weeks (28 days).
- This 14 day free stay covers the initial self-isolation period for new residents.
- This offer applies to standard or medium care dependency.
- This offer is available on any bedroom type.
- Throughout the duration of the 14 day free stay, the new resident will receive our usual full care service, including 24 hour care, personal care, medication, all meals and refreshments, one to one activities, room cleaning and laundry - the same level of service as received when residents make full payment.
- This offer does not include the costs of landline telephone, hairdressing, chiropody, or newspaper/magazine delivery. Residents are welcome to have these extras provided they cover the costs.
- The offer does include access to the communal care home wifi.
- The offer is subject to local public health guidance on new residents to care homes.
- If the contract is terminated before 28 days, full payment will need to be made to the care home for the initial 14 day period.
- This offer is subject to availability.