Contact us today
Oakwood Court, Haywards Heath:
Our community is building a brilliant future together.
To welcome you, we're offering the first two weeks free of charge.
From day one we will get to know your loved one and, with your input, we will develop a dedicated care and support plan for them. They will benefit from activities tailored to their hobbies and interests, and we will help them to keep connected with friends and family. They will receive our full service including; personalised 24 hour care, a full seasonal dining menu, activites, room cleaning and laundry service.
They can look forward to living a brilliant life and with our worry free promise (see below), we're looking forward to welcoming you.
Looking to live a brighter future? Welcome to Sussex Housing & Care.
Click on the home below to find out more, or contact us today to speak to our friendly team.
Our worry-free promise to you
We know that choosing a care home is often a big decision. We want to give you peace-of-mind and share with you, everything we’re doing to keep our residents, care team and visitors safe and living a bright life.
Here are the full terms and conditions of this offer:
- This offer is valid until 30 September 2021.
- This offer entitles a new resident to Oakwood Court Care Home in Haywards Heath, Woodlands Care Home in Crowborough or Saxonwood Care Home in Battle, a free stay for two weeks (14 days) when booking for a minimum stay of four weeks (28 days).
- This offer applies to standard or medium care dependency.
- This offer is available on any bedroom type.
- Throughout the duration of the 14 day free stay, the new resident will receive our usual full care service, including 24 hour care, personal care, medication, all meals and refreshments, activities, room cleaning and laundry - the same level of service as received when residents make full payment.
- This offer does not include the costs of landline telephone, hairdressing, chiropody, or newspaper/magazine delivery. Residents are welcome to have these extras provided they cover the costs.
- The offer does include access to the communal care home wifi.
- The offer is subject to local public health guidance on new residents to care homes.
- If the contract is terminated before 28 days, full payment will need to be made to the care home for the initial 14 day period.
- This offer is subject to availability.